Are you looking for a beautiful beach get-away as a honeymoon destination? Then why not consider Mozambique?
Our preferred travel partner, EcoSouth, has just sent us this incredible honeymoon deal for Dugong Beach Lodge in Vilanculos, Mozambique!
Dugong Beach Lodge is situated on the East-African Seaboard, on the Coast of Mozambique within the boundaries of the “Vilanculos Coastal Wildlife Sanctuary“. Vilanculos itself is the Mozambican capital of watersports – so if it’s a beach holiday in a luxurious villa that you’re after for your honeymoon, then this offer could be just what you’re looking for!
I’ll let the pictures do the talking…
6 DAY BAZARUTO ARCHIPELAGO LUXURY SAVER SAFARI
07 Jan 2012 – 30 Jun 2012/01 Sept 2012 – 31 Oct 2012
Rate per person sharing: USD 1740.00
01 Jul 2012 – 31 Aug 2012
Rate per person sharing: USD 2180.00
* Return scheduled flights from OR Tambo Airport to Vilanculos Airport
* Return boat transfer from Vilanculos Airport to Dugong Beach Lodge
* 5 x nights at Dugong Beach Lodge in a luxury beach chalet
* All meals
* Complimentary welcome drink, Bottled water per day, Local beer and Local wine by the glass
* Non-motorised watersport and one of the following activities per day according to the lodge program:
– Dhow Sundowner Cruise
– Guide Trails – 2 hours
– Nature Drive including World’s View and Fishing Village
– Complimentary 30 min massage or beauty treatment of your choice
HONEYMOON VALUE ADD
– Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Wine
– Romantic Private Dinner
– One Private Island Excursion/ with minimum 4 night stay.
Border tax at Vilanculos Airport on arrival
Airport taxes of approximately R 1700.00 per person
Vilanculos Conservation fee of US15.00 on arrival at Dugong Beach Lodge (once off fee)
Items of a personal nature