Olivelli Cape Town is hosting their 1st Fashion Show extravaganza!
At the fashion show extravaganza, Olivelli will be showcasing more than 50 Olivelli wedding gowns – Rosa Clara collection, Essense of Australia and Stella York collection, Cosmobella collection, the Beautiful collection from Enzoani and Maggie Sottero collection.
In addition to wedding gowns, Olivelli will showcase their bridesmaid and mother of the bride collections that launched in November 2013 so please bring your bridesmaids and Mom’s along! Olivelli will also introduce their exclusive range of evening wear to you! The best part is that you will have access to all of these dresses, after the show, to fit – brides, bridesmaids, Mom’s. Where else would you have 50+ wedding gowns to choose from?
The fashion show is not only for the bridal party…Olivelli offers dress options for every single event you have planned! Olivelli will give away a wedding dress and bridal party dresses with many more fantastic giveaways! It’s truly an event not to be missed!
Date: Sunday, 9 March 2014
Venue: Val de Vie Estate, Paarl
High Tea will be served with a polo match! Goodie bags for each guest. There will be something for the men as well….styled by Rozanne from Moi Styling.
Book your tickets now by contacting Natasha at email@example.com or book your tickets in-store at our Willowbridge store in Tygervalley.
Giveaways on the day include:
- An Olivelli Wedding Dress
- Bridesmaid dresses from our Tania Collection
- A Mother of the bride outfit from our Magdalene collection
- Jo-Ann Stokes photography will give away a couple shoot/boudoir shoot
- A 1 hour Bridal Boudoir Session valued at R1500 including hair and make up and a Styled Engagement session valued at R1500 from Sunkissed Studio photography
- Stella Sassen Photography will give away a boudoir shoot for a bride-to-be
- Kathleen Barry will give away 2 accessory prizes
- The SA Wedding Show will give away tickets to the SA Wedding Show coming in June 2014
Want to win tickets to the Olivelli Fashion Show? Simply post a comment underneath this post, and tell us why you’d like to go!